Thursday 12 April 2012

HoLIDAY's AT pANTAi IraMa Bachok..(10/4/2012)

Assalamualaikum..
today, i want share about my holiday with my fmly at Pantai Irama Bachok..we go there on 10/4/2012 which is tuesday..we go there at 12 noon with 2 cars. first of all, we go to the Rantau Panjang bcoz my brother need to see his frenz n buy some clothes..i just take my money at bank..hehehe..after that, my parents, my brother n me need to wait another car which is our fmly bcoz they just otw..so promise to see at the restaurant at Kg.Salor, Pasir Mas. We arrive at the restaurant go to at 4pm n ate. N then, we go to the Pantai Irama Bachok together. It takes about 2 hours to arrive there. Finally, at 6pm we arrive there. We take a photo, buy some food n drinks. Unfortunately, we just has 15 minutes only to stay there bcoz my brother need to find his teacher house ( X-teacher when he at primary school). So, we arrive at his teacher house at 7pm..we pray (maghrib n isyak) at there. Then, my brothers go to play a Muay Thai like a boxing..it is bcoz at my brother teacher teach a Muay Thai at his house. At 10.15pm, we go to ate at Tangok Restaurant..we go back at 11.30pm n arrive my home at 2am..its a long journey..my fmly n me felt soo tired..here, i share with u some photo that i has took at Pantai Irama Bachok n my brother teacher house..

my brother(abg khairul) n his daughter(qalesya)


the view of Pantai Irama


my youngers sister n me

my sister-in-law( cik sue), my youngers sister (na) n me

my youngers brother(amir)

my lovely parents( ma & ayah)

my brother (abg iwan)

 
na n her husband (azhar)




"at the teacher house"












No comments: