Thursday 26 April 2012

trip to USM (20-21/4/2012)

On the 20/4 until 21/4, i go to the USM for the program under ADHOC KELANTAN. This is for student from Kelantan that gather all at the USM. this program was held by the HIMSAK( Himpunan Siswazah Ank2 Kelntan). It participate by 8 university in Malaysia which is UUM,UPM,UM,UTHM,USM,UiTM,UMP,UNIMAP. All student from this university gather together at USM. Our university has 41 participant include me..:-),.i'm so epy join this program that i never join before.

We leave from university at 9.30am n arrive there at 12.30pm. We stay at Desa Siswa Aman Damai. At there, many xtvt's that was held such as Qasidah performance by IPG, Penang student, forum, we play Kelantan traditional games such as street soccer, coconut bowling, anglers fish in a bottle and so on. Start from 4.30pm at 21/4 we prepare for a feast at night..in Kelantan word call 'bekwoh'.

At 8pm, the feast was start. At the feast, our minister of international trade Dato' Mustafa Mohamed was attend that feast. HIMSAK call all people which is Kelantan people that stay in Penang come together because at that night also we prepare 2 big screen for watching football between Kelantan vs Kedah. 4000 people come at that night. It' so happening at that night. I also meet my classmate at USM.
Unfortunately, we hv to go back to UUM at that night. We leave USM around 12.30 at midnight. Along the way back to UUM, I fall asleep because during at USM, I don't hv enough slept bcoz it sooo bz n many xtvt's that I must participate. We arrive at UUM around 2.30am. Ahhh..I'm soo tired that day..
But, experience I got during the program so meaningful. Here, I attach some picture to share with u guys..



our geng's :-)







 that all,tq. But, I hv many picture that i take at tht progrm, but let be my personal picture k..:-)



No comments: