Thursday 12 April 2012

SHOPPING AT PARKSON,PENANG..

GOOD MORNING..
here, i want to continued my trip to Penang Port. After go to Penang Port, me n all the mbers go to famous shop that sell in mlay its call "jeruk"..i'm just buy rm5 for the "jeruk"..its so delicious n cheap. n then, we go to the Parkson for the shopping..hehehe..but a most important thing, shopping is not my hobby..i just like to round the shopping complex and see the products that sell there..for ur information, at Parkson the price for each goods is quite expensive..huhu! of course, my frenz n me just looking around..some of our trip mbers go to cinema..but my frenz n me is not interested to watch movie at cinema..for me, it better we watch at home..hehhe..so, my frenz ( nisa n na) n me just buy a KFC n go to ate PIZZA HUT..although it quite xpensive but we enjoyed it..Three of us just spend our money about rm40 each of us..we realised that we need to spend our money in the right way..here, i will share with u, our photo at Parkson..ENJOYED!!
















No comments: