Thursday 12 April 2012

TRIP TO PENANG PORT..

PENANG PORT...(20/3/2012)



























Assalamualaikum..its been a long time I'm not update my blog..lately i'm sooo bz with my homework, assigmnt n so on..I know its to late to share my experience about the Penang Port that i has been go there at 20 MARCH 2012. Its soo interesting n i'm very excited when i got there. I got many information when i go there n everything about the Penang Port. Penang Port its very big, hv many vessels,ships, containers,yards and many facilities that i can't tell. Penang Port used a new technology such as RMG08 if I'm not mistake. At penang port, i can see how the operate their system,their operation at port..its so amazing. I can see how they operate the crane to carry out the container..i also can differentiate the wharf,the quay, and others term about my course "sea transportation". I hope that experience will help me in my study and my future..its was very precious moment in my life..:-) its the best moment with my frenz n my lecturer,,.here, i attach some picture about Penang Port n my picture..plizz, enjoyed..hehe..

No comments: