Thursday 12 April 2012

MY STUDENT INFORMATION & PERSONAL INFO

ASSALAMUALIKUM..Hi all..
Now, i would like to share with u guys about my personal info @ my student information. i'm sure that most of u want to know who i am, right? 
My name is NURUL MIZAN BINTI AHMAD, my matric number is 197487. This is my latest picture:

I take Bachelor of International Business Management (BIBM) at Universiti Utara Malaysia. Now, i'm a last semester student (sem 6). I'm stay at DPP PROTON for 3 years(include until now). I'm so happy become student of UUM n so happy studied here. For ur information, i'm from Kuala Krai, Kelantan. I'm also in a relationship which is i'm already has a fiancee. I have 10 sibling n i'm 8 from 10..I think that all about my student information n personal info..i hope u guys will know who i am..tq for ur reading..:-)